Cluttons is recruiting a property management administrator within the Dubai residential department on a temporary 6-months basis (maternity cover). This is a key member of the Property Management team and is responsible for co-ordinating the administration of new leases, contract renewals, provide support the Technical team with maintenance work enquires and follow-up, as well as assisting with the development of a comprehensive record and systems database within the Property Management department. There will be an opportunity to make the role permanent, for the right candidate, or considered for similar permanent roles within the UAE business.
• Handling the residential departments telephone enquiries taking all caller enquiries and recording these on the appropriate CRM systems
• Attend to walk-in customers and support any administration surrounding processing of lease contracts and renewals
• To ensure that any customer queries/matters are distributed to the appropriate team member in a timely manner
• To prepare the contracts (in line with Cluttons process) in a timely and efficient manner
• Liaising with clients through emails and telephone, responding in a prompt and professional way
• Log all data, accounting, client, etc; applying attention to detail and accurate information, in line with department process and RERA regulations
• Provide general clerical support for the management and team members across the department
• Provide general office support and reception cover, as appropriate
• Identify and suggest process efficiencies to boost team productivity and effeciency
• Offering seamless support between property management and residential leasing departments as required
Whilst this will initially be a 6-month maternity cover role, there could be an opportunity to change to a permanent role for the right individual.